The first Dunrossness Baptist Chapel, first part built 1816
The Baptist Church of today, built in 1912
Dunrossness Baptist Church was funded by Sinclair Thomson in 1815.
A new Church was built in 1912 by voluntary labour. William Fotheringham, Minister from 1901 to 1917 was both architect and administrator of the major works.
In 2004, the Church was modernised, and the old pulpit was taken down. It can now be seen in the nearby Quendale Water Mill Museum.
The Memorialstone on Sinclair Thomson's grave at Dunrossness Churchyard
Plaque above the entrance to Dunrossness Baptist Church
Information plaque below the pulpit at Quendale Water Mill