|OS Name:||Perie Bard|
|Shetland Name:||Peerie Bard|
|UK Grid Reference:||HU470239|
The Peerie Bard, (incorrectly spelled "Perie" on OS maps), is a small islet at the east side of the island of Mousa off the east coast of the south Shetland Mainland.
The islet is the site of the Mousa Lighthouse which was established there, and first lit in 1951, after being relocated from the Point of No Ness, in nearby Sandwick.