Shetland Central By-Election December 2011
Shetlopedia - The Shetland Encyclopaedia
The Shetland Central By-Election, which was caused by Iris Hawkins resignation in October 2011, was held on December 15th.
- Stephen Morgan, former Shetland Islands Council manager
- Clive Richardson, Sullom Voe employee, standing as a Scottish Conservative and Unionist candidate
- David Sandison, Chairman of the Scalloway Community Council.
- Ian Scott, Scalloway resident and previous candidate
- Scotty Van Der Tol, formerly known as Scotty Dyble, has stood as a UKIP candidate in Shetland.
- Robert Williamson, trade unionist.
|Scotty Van Der Tol||27||-27||-|
- Total Electorate:
- Votes Cast: 690
- Valid votes: 686
- Rejected as void: 4
- Quota for election: 344