Old postcard, showing a woman, Mrs. Jessie Cheyne, harrowing with a pony in front of the Old Haa
|Opening Hours (April to September)
| Every Day (including weekends)
|| 1100 - 1700
Tangwick Haa Museum 2007.
The Haa from nearly the same angle in 2007
The Tangwick Haa Museum is located Tangwick in Eshaness, Northmavine.
The building was built for the Cheyne family in the latter part of the 17th century. John Cheyne, the last resident Laird, died in 1840.
The Shetland Amenity Trust took over and restored parts of the building in 1988, and opened it as a museum.
The rest of the building was restored in 1999.
The museum is run by the Tangwick Haa Trust, and parts of the display have a new theme every year.