Euro Election Results
Thanks James, that update is very much appreciated. :-)
I hate almost all politics, so I'm delighted to see it being done... :-) :-)
Robbie 13:20, 17 June 2009 (MDT)
James, thanks re: Loggie. Rula ...Morula 15:57, 22 August 2009 (MDT)
Lerwick South Central
- Nae bother.
- Unfortunately its going to need a little more work before its sorted out properly.
- The "Constituencies of Shetland" table "Former Shetland Islands Council Constituencies" subsection has the wrong "Lerwick Sound Central" version included on it everywhere that that table appears. Not really all that big a deal, even though its technically the wrong title, as the redirect you put in takes you to the correct "Lerwick South Central" page.
- However, the 1999 and 2003 election results pages have the correct "Lerwick South Central" sub-headings on them, which are still red links, despite there now being a page of that title.
- Not sure how best to sort it out, so I'll leave it to you.
- Ghostrider 18:02, 7 September 2009 (MDT)
- I've linked it,,, but I'm still waiting for the "Main Feature" for October ;-)
Cheers, --Oddrun 11:45, 4 October 2009 (MDT)
I've been thinking about this again, since the years one worked so nicely.
I'm a bit short of time just now for doing something like this, but having seen how well the years template turned out, and how little viewing space it actually occupies, I think that there's a good chance that the same concept would work for the settlements, if you've got the time to try it.
Robbie 16:24, 23 November 2009 (MST)
Forum Account Problems
James, I've hopefully fixed the problem you had logging in. I've sent you a text with the details. Let me know how it goes.
GaryWiki 10:04, 24 March 2010 (MDT)
Thanks James for doing the feature, and for updating the info so quickly.
Great Job. :-) :-)
I have to admit I was surprised at how poorly the Lib Dems did nationally. I reckon folk were afraid that a vote for them might actually get a government which wouldn't be so easy to complain about as Labour or Tory, which would have spoiled the fun of slagging the government, and that's half the fun of having a government in the first place. ;-)
Robbie 11:49, 7 May 2010 (MDT)
James, in one way or another, all your politic pages has ended up in "Category:Templates".....don't know how it has happened...., can't find out either....
The thing is ; if I shall find a "normal" template, I have to "wade" through and endless amount of politic ..;-))))...
Cheers, --Oddrun 13:12, 24 August 2010 (MDT)
- Fixed :)
Rula...Morula 02:34, 25 August 2010 (MDT)
Thank you, never thought it was that easy....(blushing)....Thought it was something hidden somewhere......
Cheers, --Oddrun 08:47, 25 August 2010 (MDT)
James, if you not has found out how to upload and put template into museum photos, please don't do it....It gives me a lot of extra work to find the pic in the museum collection and sort it out....at least put the photonumber on the file, that makes it easy to find it....another thing you can do is to put a link to the pic you have found on the actual talkpage, then I can upload it for you ;-)
Cheers, --Oddrun 04:03, 22 October 2010 (MDT)
Ah balls sorry Oddrun I totally forgot to put the finishings on it, I even had gone into the picture of Peter Goodlad to copy the template across but just forgot to put it in.
JAStewart 04:05, 22 October 2010 (MDT)
A L Laing
Uploaded a pic of A L Laing from 1890 if you want to use it.
Heimdal 06:59, 17 January 2011 (MST)
Good to have! JAStewart 07:00, 17 January 2011 (MST)