|UK Grid Reference:||HU491381|
|Distance from Lerwick by road:|
|Google Street View:|
A settlement near the south end of the island of Bressay.
The 1881 OS Map indicates that St John's Chapel and burial ground lay a short distance to the SE of the settlement. There are no visible remnants of either, only an oral tradition that, when the township was cultivated by the runrig system, one 'rig' (strip of cultivated land) in that area was known as 'da kirk dellin'.